Show avaliable on vod.nowyteatr.org
- Concept and Direction: Gob Squad
- Performance: Gob Squad (Johanna Freiburg, Sean Patten, Sharon Smith, Berit Stumpf, Sarah Thom, Bastian Trost, Simon Will)
- Performed by three of Gob Squad joined by six of the local guests.
- Sound Design: Sebastian Bark, Jeff McGrory (Torsten Schwarzbach)
- Video Design: Miles Chalcraft (Noam Gorbat)
- Costume Design: Ingken Benesch
- Set Realisation: Lena Mody
- Lighting Design and Technical Management: Chris Umney (Max Wegener)
- Dramaturgy and Production Management: Christina Runge
- Artistic Support: Mat Hand, Amina Nouns
- Costume Assistant: Claudia Gali
- Set Realisation Assistant: Julia Buntzel
- Production Assistant: Ben Mohai
- Directing Interns: Patty Kim, Amina Nouns
- Gob Squad Management: Eva Hartmann
- Touring Manager: Mat Hand
- UK Producer: Ayla Suveren
First performance: May 2nd 2018 at HAU Hebbel am Ufer Berlin, Germany.
Creation (Pictures for Dorian) is a production by Gob Squad and HAU Hebbel am Ufer Berlin. Developed with support from Center Theatre Group, Los Angeles, CA. In co-production with Münchner Kammerspiele, Schauspiel Leipzig, Wiesbaden Biennale, Schlachthaus Theater Bern. A LIFT, Brighton Festival and Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts commission. An Imagine 2020 (2.0) project, supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union. Supported using public funding by Arts Council of England.
Creation (Pictures for Dorian) is funded by the state of Berlin, Chancellery of the Berlin Senate for Culture and Europe.